I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Monday, January 16, 2012

Parker-isms

This is such a fun age (I know, I've said that a lot), and I want to keep track of some of the stuff little P comes up with, but sometimes time just gets away from me.  Here are a few of my favorites from the last month or at least the ones that I can remember...

Christmas Eve service we are waiting our turn to take communion and an older woman passes Parker.  She must have had strange eyebrows because P looks at her, gets a frightened look, covers his own eyebrows and says, "these aren't your eyebrows!"  Needless to say, we were slightly mortified.

While riding in the car with my parents and Landon, P really, really had to use the bathroom...
"I have to go potty!"  "Hurry G-Dawg, hurry, hurry, hurry!"  Then, after hearing my mom (we think)..."Can you pull over G-Dawg?"  Yep, we have taught him well.

Brady fell asleep with P the other night in his bed...when he woke up and tried to get out of bed, Parker woke up too saying, "Excuse me, scuse me, excuse me Daddy...I'm gonna go night night."  Ok, Parker.

While driving around the feedlot looking at cows, Parker said, "those cows are kind of stinky...they need to take a shower."

While looking through a pile of clothes I was putting away, he found my bra...yes, this can't go well...
P, "I need a bra mom,"
me, "boys don't wear bras"
P, "I need a boy bra mom"
I believe that is called a bro...haha

When we were at home, Brady's mom always had to write one more check on her computer before she could leave the feedlot...the other day at the library, P got on the computer.  When I told him it was time to go he looks at me and says,  "I just have to write one more check, mom...just one more."  While holding his finger up to me.

He has been fascinated lately with the fact that he came out of my belly.  He always likes to say...
"and then the doctor took me out of your belly and I said Waaaaah, waaaaaah, waaaaaaah"  so then I ask, "what did mommy and daddy say?"  His response used to be, "You were so happy!"  For some reason he decided to change it to..."You said 'lets call him Parker' baaaaahahahahahaha."  I don't know why, but he thinks it is hilarious!

The other night, he broke out a new dance move where he randomly gets on the ground and rolls over in the middle of the song.  When we jokingly asked him what that dance move was called, he responded, "it's called the rolling pin."  Yep, I can see that...good name P.

Since P was around a year old (I think), one of our favorite tricks has been 'muscles.'  It is when he flexes his arm muscles while clenching his face.  Recently, Brady tried to teach him to say 'the gym is that way' and then flex when Brady asks..."Parker, where is the gym?"  Well apparently, Brady was pointing to the wall when he was trying to teach him this because now is goes something like this...
B, "Parker, where is the gym?"
P, "The gym is on the wall!  Grrrrr,"  while flexing.  Oops.

He cracks us up daily and I wish I could remember all of them!!  At least I will be able to look back on a few!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for making me laugh this morning. Always fun to read about Parker.

Family! said...

What a little cutie! Love reading the Parker-isms!

The Wasinger Family said...

HIlarious!! I love that little boy...and you too :)!!

Post a Comment