I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Friday, January 13, 2012

Normal

This is a picture of Libby Pearson painting her daughter's nails.  In Libby's Caring Bridge post she talks about how much it meant to her to be able to do something "normal" with Paxten.  




I don't know about you, but I often take "normal" for granted.  I wake up to P yelling my name and have the luxury of cuddling with him before we tackle the day.  I get to run around and chase him playing football or see the joy on his face when we're at the park.

After reading Libby's words and seeing this picture, I am making a promise to never take "normal" for granted again and to cherish every moment.

Oh, and always...Praying for Paxten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment