I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Thursday, January 26, 2012

To die for...

I am slightly addicted to pinterest...my mom always kept folders of decorating ideas and pinterest is the best version of this practice.  My favorite things to pin are recipes and decorating ideas.  I have a confession, until now I have never actually made (to the letter) anything that I have pinned.  Usually, a recipe just gives me an idea and I experiment to make something similar without actually following the recipe...this kind of drives Brady crazy.  However, these Salted Chocolate Caramel Pretzels (find the recipe here) have changed my ways...seriously, they are to die for and easy...and if you know more about cooking than I do (which doesn't take a lot) than you will probably be able to make them without using the recipe.

I just had to show you a picture of the bag of chocolate chips...I had to buy 4 bags in order to equal one bag at home.  Oh and I checked...this was the only size option...




This is the picture from Pinterest.  I liked the jar idea so much that I went out and bought a couple so that I could give the pretzels as thank you gifts.  Lets just say that the jar I kept for home is no longer full.

image via pinterest

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh wow this sounds good! I hope you are sending me a jar! :)

Post a Comment