I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I got a car!!

Ha, I suppose a more accurate description would be that Brady can't drive for six weeks so I now have his car. If you have ever tried to get a UK driver's license you know that they take your passport for 2 to 4 weeks...we didn't know that.
While we were home, Brady tried to renew his US driver's license because it expired on the 21st of January.  We were told to keep it up to date, but Brady didn't have proof of address so they wouldn't let him.  When we got back here,  we found out that they take your passport for 2 to 4 weeks in order to verify your information.  Unfortunately, we leave for Rome 9 days.  So, it was either, cancel our trip or let Brady's license expire.  He would have been without a license for a while anyway so it just seemed to make sense to wait an extra two weeks.
So, Brady is now taking a combination of a train and a bus to work...poor guy. I will drive him some days, but it is a 45 minute trip...one way.  On the bright side, it has been especially cold and rainy this week so having a car to go to the gym and Gymboree was awesome.  Thanks Honey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment